6 Best WordPress Contact Forms to Choose from for Increased Conversions
Are you confused by the many WordPress contact forms to choose from? We have picked six of the best contact forms to help boost your marketing strategies. We will present the pros and cons for each, so you can evaluate better on which contact form is best for your website. Let us get to know each in detail!
Why Is Having a Contact Form Important for Your Website?
Having a contact form allows customers to connect with you easily, and there are other reasons why it is essential:
- It enhances your email list building by keeping people interested in you and your brand.
- It allows you to get the information you need from your customers.
- It keeps track of all your messages through your website.
- It displays professionalism for your website and brand.
6 Best Contact Form Plugins in WordPress
1. Contact Form 7
This is the oldest and most downloaded plugin for contact forms in WordPress.
- It is a free plugin that you can install on multiple sites you own.
- Several free third-party plugins that serve as add-ons are available for this plugin.
- It supports CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and Ajax-powered submitting.
- Being a free plugin, Contact Form 7 has limited options.
- Although it has several third-party add-ons, its official website does not have the directory for the add-ons, making it difficult for users to look for them.
2. Ninja Forms
It is a WordPress form plugin that is highly interactive and easy to install.
- It is a free plugin you can download from WordPress.org.
- It offers premium extensions to extend its functionality like SMS notifications, Freshbooks, and Salesforce.
- The plugin has an option for community support, guides, documentation, and email support.
- Unlike Contact Form 7 where the extensions are free, Ninja Forms plugin is not. Purchasing more than one extension is a little costly.
3. Gravity Forms
This plugin is paid but has a lot of advanced features and functionality.
- It has a drag and drop feature for ease of use.
- Its add-ons allow you to create a web directory, quizzes, and surveys.
- Its premium support options like email support, forums, knowledge base, and FAQs provide help when you need it.
- It does not provide a free version, making it a less preferred option for sites looking for a free plugin.
4. Formidable Forms
This is the most advanced contact form plugin in WordPress.
- It has powerful add-ons to let you go beyond having a simple contact form.
- Its drag and drop interface allows you to make profile, payment, and registration forms, surveys, and quizzes.
- Advanced users can display, filter, and format user-submitted data and can create rating and management systems, event calendars, directories, and job board listings.
- It integrates with popular payment and email marketing platforms.
- Because the plugin focuses on advanced developers and users, it is not easy to use for beginners.
This WordPress form builder is ideal for beginners because it is easy to use and understand and is used by more than 3 million WordPress websites.
- Its drag and drop feature makes it easy for users to customize its settings.
- Its Lite version is free to download on WordPress.org, with features like email notifications, form fields, and a thank you page.
- Its premium version allows you to make order, payment, email subscription, and multi-page forms. It also has powerful features like file upload, geo-location, form abandonment, and smart conditional logic.
- The plugin integrates with payment platforms like PayPal and Stripe and email marketing services.
- Form submissions can be seen in your dashboard.
- Although it has a free version, you still need to upgrade to the premium version to utilize its powerful features.
WPForms does not have the complex features that advanced developers and users utilize.
6. Kali Forms
This plugin allows you to create a simple contact form and more complex forms too.
- Its core version is free and lets you create a contact form easily.
- You will have a 14-day money back guarantee for the premium version.
- Its premium version includes accepting file uploads and payments easily, easy order form creation and spam prevention, conditional form logic, and multi-page forms.
- If you want to take advantage of its advanced features, you need the plugin’s premium version.
Which Is the Best Contact Form Plugin for WordPress?
Choosing the best contact forms plugin depends on your business needs. If you are a beginner and want to save money, go with the free plugins.
If you want to extend the functionality of a WordPress contact forms plugin, upgrading to the premium version is the best choice. For advanced users and developers, you can try a plugin that can perform complex functions or has complex features for better solutions.
Enabling a contact form on your WordPress website helps you connect with your customers better to boost your marketing strategies. Make sure to check the features for each plugin so you can assess which is best for your business.
Start choosing from our selection of contact forms for WordPress now to increase conversions!