5 Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins
This might not be common knowledge but creating an email list is one of the most effective strategies you can do to grow your business. An email newsletter is designed to entice your visitors to subscribe so they can receive email updates from you about your blogs, your new offerings, new sales promotions, etc.
If you are on the lookout for the best WordPress newsletter plugins you can use, below are 5 of the best options that should make your list:
This service allows you to build an email list and send out emails. Constant Contact is also one of the best email marketing services available for small businesses. Thanks to its massive popularity, some leading WordPress form plugins like WPForms provide built-in integration for Constant Contact.
Constant Contact also gives you the luxury to easily build an email list from your WordPress site while relying on its powerful email deliverability platform. Constant Contact integration is also available in the free version of WPForms.
- This is a fully-featured email marketing service that allows users to quickly create emails using templates. You also have the option to set up automated emails, segment your list, and many more.
- Constant Contact offers exceptional email, chat, and live phone support.
- If you do not have an account yet, they offer a very generous free trial to entice you to get started.
- This email marketing service does not come with advanced targeting features that are available in other marketing automation platforms like ConvertKit and Drip.
This is another email marketing service that is highly recommended. Aside from email marketing, Sendinblue can also be used to send emails through the user’s own website. For many, this email marketing service is considered one of the best SMTP email service providers.
- This WordPress plugin can be effortlessly installed using the WordPress dashboard. Once created, it just needs to be activated using the API key from the Sendinblue account.
- They offer a free plan where you can send as many as 300 email per day to everyone on your newsletter list.
- If you are a WooCommerce user, you can use the WP Mail SMTP plugin to connect to its SMTP and send confirmation emails to buyers.
- This plugin does not have the vast range of templates other email service providers offer. It is also not equipped with automation and segmentation options.
- It can be a bit fiddly to import contacts if the mailing list has been created someplace else.
This widely popular marketing and popup plugin for WordPress allows users to create personalised newsletter opt-in forms so you can convert abandoning visitors into subscribers and grow your email list significantly.
OptinMonster also works with most major email marketing services as well as popular WordPress newsletter plugins.
- OptinMonster can integrate with other email marketing services including the popular ones like Constant Contact, MailPoet, and Sendinblue.
- OptinMonster makes it easy to A/B test signup forms to assess which offers, headlines, and layouts produce the best conversion rate.
- All plans come with full access to OptinMonster university training where you can find a whole library of ebooks, guides, checklists, and webinars designed to help you grow your email list the fastest way possible.
- OptinMonster does not provide the actual mailing list software. You will need to join a separate service such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- OptinMonster has no free version or free trial available. However, they do offer a full money-back guarantee.
This free WordPress plugin can be used to send as many newsletters as you want. The premium version can be integrated with other plugins like WPForms and WooCommerce.
- This awesome WordPress plugin is free. However, you will need to pay for the premium version if you want to get full access to all the extensions.
- You have the option to add an external SMTP provider to Newsletter. This is highly recommended as it can enhance email deliverability significantly.
- You have full control over how fast emails go out. This is extremely useful if you will be sending them through your web host and they have a limit set in place.
- Newsletter’s spam prevention is not as robust as the others. It is likely that you will find spam subscribers through your signup form.
- Ideally, Newsletter must be connected to an external SMTP provider.
This WordPress plugin can work with your WooCommerce online store. The standard version will require an account with a third-party email service provider. You have the option to sign up for their “Premium + Sending” service and they will take care of your emails.
- Getting started is quick and easy. Just install the plugin in WordPress and you are good to go.
- You have the option to manage your newsletter emails and subscriber list through WordPress itself. This means you do not need to login someplace else.
- Their paid plan comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- MailPoet does not have a vast range of templates. That means you will need to do a lot of customisation to get something that will work for you.
- Their analytic tools are also way more limited compared to their other counterparts.
Your email list is a valuable and important tool and getting a plugin that can help ensure you can maximise its benefits to the fullest is one of the best things you can do for your business!